I am a freelance (primarily fiction) writer, ghostwriter, and editor with almost forty years of diverse writing and editing experience. I believe my life experiences give me a unique perspective in helping my clients with their stories. I have been a military photojournalist and editor, a health insurance contract editor, a proposal writer, and a technical writer. I have proofread and edited for novelists, biographers, historians, devotional writers, and short story writers (everything from developmental editing to copy editing and proofreading), and I have written and ghost-written books and short stories.
Some of my more interesting experiences include:
- Editor for an international literary criticism/hobbyist magazine for ten years
- Edited issues of Western Horse, an annual Australian magazine.
- Ghostwrote four historical novels, each in a completely different geographical setting and time period. Two were based on movie scripts, one on a previously written manuscript, and one was written from a twelve-page outline.
- Edited half a dozen sci-fi/fantasy (spec fic) novels.
- Edited multiple historical fiction works, including an epic series set in First Century Middle East and another epic series set variously in 1800s France, Canada, the United States, and the Channel Islands.
- Member, Christian Proofreaders & Editors Network (PEN) and Christian Editors Connection (CEC).
Ready to work with me?
Let me know how I can help you!